HOW Imperva ADDRESSES FIVE KEY CUSTOMER QUESTIONS:
What does your product do?
Imperva Audits all access to sensitive data and alerts or blocks database attacks and unauthorized activities in real time.
What problem does it solve?
- Provides Audit and Visibility into the data stack where the actual data resides.
- Compliance Drivers: PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GDRP
- Counter Breach: Uses UBA machine learning to identify high risk anomalous behavior. This is new, we take the logs from DAM appliance and run them through another platform.
How are you different from competitors?
- We have separate Audit and Security policies
- Architecture is more scalable and performance driven
- Counter Breach is a difference maker – you begin to see ROI results in about a week
- When compared to Native Logging, we provide separation of duties and less performance impact on the database server
- Overall cost is much less and the product actually works
Who has done this before?
Most companies are doing something. Many use IBM which is expensive and clunky; has scalability issues and needs tons of professional services.
How are you going to show measurable results?
- You will pass audits quickly and easily
- You will know when a DBA or privilege user has their credentials compromised before all of your data is in China
- You can limit User Rights to sensitive data in the database to reduce your Risk
- You can add this data into your SIEM or UBA solution (we integrate with Exabeam)