Who are we?
Consortium Networks is the trusted Cyber Concierge, helping our clients solve their toughest
cybersecurity challenges. We are a cybersecurity risk, technology, and networking organization on a
joint mission to connect and educate the community. We founded Consortium to change the “game”
and help our clients make sense of the spaghetti labyrinth they call cybersecurity. By mapping our
clients’ controls to industry standards and risk, we help them reduce complexity and risk to their
organization and people.
Our Concierge way of working sets us apart and follows four timeless principles of customer service:
attitude, consistency, service, and teamwork. We are devoted to helping others selflessly in both our
work and personal communities. Named one of the most promising enterprise security companies by
CIO Review, Consortium is rapidly growing and looking for a Sales Operations Assistant to join our
What will you do?
The Sales Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the Consortium cybersecurity software
sales team (“Account Managers”). This position is part of the team that ensures the sales transactions
process is as seamless as possible. This is achieved by creating, developing, and implementing processes
and policies that are adhered to by the Partner, Client, and Consortium Networks.
Because this is a remote position, the Sales Operations Assistant must also be able to work
independently, follow instructions and guidance, possess exceptional attention to detail, and manage
time and priorities effectively. The Sales Operations Assistant works within an Operations department
which seamlessly merges procurement, contracting, accounting and HR together into one efficient and
- Create sales quotes in QuickBooks for Account Managers
- Create and distribute Purchase Orders (POs)
- Manage contract support documentation in Google Drive/Conga
- Edit sales-related documents in Adobe
- Run and analyze reports in QuickBooks
- Correspond with Account Managers daily via email to ensure updated sales documentation
- Liaison with the Accounting team to address Accounts Payable/Receivable concerns
- Participate in company-wide events (e.g., weekly calls, offsites/conferences)
- Assist with special projects as needed
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Suite and proficiency in financial/contracting tools such as Salesforce, QuickBooks, Conga and Adobe is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little direction to achieve accomplishments
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Team oriented
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and versatile
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a customer service position or sales environment
- At least three years’ experience with Google Suite
- Preferred experience with contracts/sales tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, DocuSign, Conga and others
Work is performed primarily in a remote home-office, however, can be performed in group office
settings, on Zoom, and other locations as deemed necessary by the company.
Consortium Networks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for
this role for individuals who reside and work in certain states and locales. The compensation range
considers a wide range of factors which are considered in making compensation decisions including
skills, experience, education, and location. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this
role is $30,000 – $50,000.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.