HOW Threat Radar ADDRESSES FIVE KEY CUSTOMER QUESTIONS:
What does your product do?
Threat Radar’s Web App Firewall automatically learns Web application structure and user behavior and correlates this information with 11 other factors in real-time to determine if the traffic is malicious or not (GeoIp, Protocol Validation, Signatures, etc).
Our solution virtually patches applications through vulnerability scanner integration (IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, WhiteHat, Rapid7, etc). Threat Radar intelligence blocks malicious traffic and annoying Bots before they get to your application.
What problem does it solve?
- PCI Compliance
- Virtually patch vulnerable or legacy applications
- Prevent OWASP Top 10 and a myriad of other web attacks (Screen Scraping, etc.)
How are you different from competitors?
- Architecture is flexible: Reverse Proxy, Transparent Bridge, Transparent Reverse Proxy, Span Port, etc
- Have both cloud solution and on-premises
- Gartner – we are only leader in the Magic Quadrant all 3 years
- We are actually used in blocking mode and have fewer false positives
Who has done this before?
Widely used technology – problem is most companies just want a checkbox and not a fully working security tool.
How are you going to show measurable results?
Reporting - blocking attacks