WHO WE ARE
Consortium Networks is the trusted Cyber Concierge, helping our clients solve their toughest cybersecurity challenges. We are a cybersecurity risk, technology, and networking organization on a joint mission to connect and educate the community. We founded Consortium to change the “game” and help our clients make sense of the spaghetti labyrinth they call cybersecurity. By mapping our clients’ controls to industry standards and risk, we help them reduce complexity and risk to their organization and people.
Our Concierge way of working sets us apart and follows four timeless principles of customer service: attitude, consistency, service, and teamwork. We are devoted to helping others selflessly in both our work and personal communities. Named one of the most promising enterprise security companies by CIO Review, Consortium is rapidly growing and looking for a Sales Operations Assistant to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Sales Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the Consortium cybersecurity software sales team (“Account Managers”). This position is part of the team that ensures the sales transactions process is as seamless as possible. This is achieved by creating, developing, and implementing processes and policies that are adhered to by the Partner, Client, and Consortium Networks.
Because this is a remote position, the Sales Operations Assistant must also be able to work independently, follow instructions and guidance, possess exceptional attention to detail, and manage time and priorities effectively. The Sales Operations Assistant works within an Operations department which seamlessly merges procurement, contracting, accounting and HR together into one efficient and strong team.
- Create sales quotes in QuickBooks for Account Managers
- Create and distribute Purchase Orders (POs)
- Manage contract support documentation in Google Drive/Conga
- Edit sales-related documents in Adobe
- Run and analyze reports in QuickBooks
- Correspond with Account Managers daily via email to ensure updated sales documentation
- Liaison with Accounting team to address Accounts Payable/Receivable concerns
- Participate in company-wide events (e.g., weekly calls, offsites/conferences)
- Assist with special projects as needed
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Suite and proficiency in financial/contracting tools such as Salesforce, QuickBooks, Conga and Adobe is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little direction to achieve accomplishments
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Team oriented
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible and versatile
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a customer service position or sales environment
- At least three years’ experience with Google Suite
- Preferred experience with contracts/sales tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, DocuSign, Conga and others
Work is performed primarily in a remote home-office, however, can be performed in group office settings, on Zoom, and other locations as deemed necessary by the company.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Visit our website at https://consortium.net/ or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/consortiumnetworks