Start Date: February 2023 – August 2023 (start in part-time role, then full-time from May – August)
Who are we?
Consortium Networks is the trusted Cyber Concierge, helping our clients solve their toughest
cybersecurity challenges. We are a cybersecurity risk, technology, and networking organization on a
joint mission to connect and educate the community. We founded Consortium to change the “game”
and help our clients make sense of the spaghetti labyrinth they call cybersecurity. By mapping our
clients’ controls to industry standards and risk, we help them reduce complexity and risk to their
organization and people.
Our Concierge way of working sets us apart and follows four timeless principles of customer service:
attitude, consistency, service, and teamwork. We are devoted to helping others selflessly in both our
work and personal communities. Named one of the most promising enterprise security companies by
CIO Review, Consortium is rapidly growing and looking for a Contracts Intern to join our team.
What will you do?
The Contracts Intern is responsible for supporting Consortium’s contracts team in the services and sales
enablement processes. This is achieved by an efficient, flexible, and quality driven contracting workflow
and process that minimizes risk to Consortium while providing mutually beneficial terms and conditions
to clients, partners, and operational service providers across the board.
Because this is a remote position, the Contracts Intern must be able to work independently, follow
instructions and guidance, possess exceptional attention to detail, and manage time and priorities
effectively. The Contracts Intern works within an Operations department which seamlessly merges
procurement, contracting, accounting and HR together into one efficient and strong team.
- Use Conga Contracts to proceed through the contracts workflow, and maintain contract files and metrics
- Develop a foundational understanding of the contracts workflow and processes at Consortium
- Recognize process gaps or areas for improvement and bring them to the attention of the Director of Contracting
- Obtain authorized signatures on final contracts
- Perform due diligence verification for new clients, consultants, and partners
- Perform quality reviews of finalized and outgoing documents including contracts, processes, memorandums, and letters/notices
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by business needs.
- Participate in Operations projects and brainstorming.
- Participate in company-wide events (e.g., weekly calls, offsites/conferences)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of a contracting process
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google suites, and Adobe
- High-level attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
- Current paralegal/legal student with contracts/corporate interest; OR
- Completed paralegal degree(s) with at leat one contracts course; OR
- High school diploma or GED with legal and/or contracts interest
Work is performed primarily in a remote home-office, however, can be performed in group office
settings, on Zoom, and other locations as deemed necessary by the company.
Consortium Networks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for
this role for individuals who reside and work in certain states and locales. The compensation range
considers a wide range of factors which are considered in making compensation decisions including
skills, experience, education, and location. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this
role is $18-20 an hour.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Visit our website at https://consortium.net/ or on LinkedIn at