WHO WE ARE
Consortium Networks is the trusted Cyber Concierge, helping our clients solve their toughest cybersecurity challenges. We are a cybersecurity risk, technology, and networking organization on a joint mission to connect and educate the community. We founded Consortium to change the “game” and help our clients make sense of the spaghetti labyrinth they call cybersecurity. By mapping our clients’ controls to industry standards and risk, we help them reduce complexity and risk to their organization and people.
Our Concierge way of working sets us apart and follows four timeless principles of customer service: attitude, consistency, service, and teamwork. We are devoted to helping others selflessly in both our work and personal communities. Consortium is rapidly growing and looking for a Contracts Analyst to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Contracts Analyst is a transactional position which creates contracts from templates and reviews incoming contracts and revisions, knowing when to escalate issues to their manager and what revisions are acceptable to our company. To fulfill this job description, the Contracts Analyst must have strong critical thinking skills, be confident in their understanding of basic boilerplate terms and conditions and have strong analytical and judgment skills.
Because this is a remote position, the Contracts Analyst must also be able to work independently, follow instructions and guidance, possess exceptional attention to detail, and manage time and priorities effectively. The Contracts Analyst works within an Operations department which seamlessly merges procurement, contracting, accounting and HR together into one efficient and strong team.
- Understand and master the Consortium contracts workflow and processes, as laid out in the Contracts Playbook
- Become a subject matter expert in Consortium’s contract management system, Conga Contracts, to accept contract requests, work through the contracts workflow, and maintain contract files and metrics
- Prepare first draft agreements using templates
- Conduct first-line reviews of incoming contracts and contract revisions
- Conduct internal and external follow-up communications on outstanding contracts
- Recognize contract “red flags” and bring them to the attention of the Director of Contracts
- Obtain authorized signatures on final contracts
- Perform due diligence company verification checks
- Perform quality reviews of finalized and outgoing documents including contracts, processes, memorandums, and letters/notices.
- Participate in Operations projects and brainstorming
- Participate in company-wide events and assist with special projects and administrative needs, as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong legal writing and communication skills
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of boilerplate contract terms and language
- Beginner-to-intermediate level negotiation skills
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little direction to achieve goals
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and versatile
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred; OR
- Paralegal degree(s) with at least one contracts course AND minimum of 1 year of experience in a transactional contracts position; OR
- High school diploma or GED; with at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Preferred: legal course(s) on contracts / specialized contract certification
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe
- Experience using a contracts management system
Work is performed primarily in a remote home-office, however, can be performed in group office settings, on Zoom, and other physical/in-person locations as deemed necessary by the company.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Visit our website at https://consortium.net/ or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/consortiumnetworks