Half Day Training Course: Cyber Security - Advanced Threat Hunting - Virginia
Wednesday, October 11 | 8:00am - 2:00pm EST
Venue: Hilton - Crystal City, VA
Security Operations Centers must evolve if they hope to hunt for and deal with sophisticated, file-less threats capable of evading standard security measures. Only the right combination of technology, intelligence and people is key to the team's ability to detect, hunt and eliminate threats and immediately execute a cyber crisis response plan.
On October 11, join CrowdStrike and Consortium Networks for an intense adversary threat hunting program; learn the latest advanced adversary techniques and latest tradecraft. You will advance your threat hunting skills and methods and take your organization's ability to detect and hunt to the next level.
Through real world examples and war stories our world renowned 24/7 Overwatch Threat Hunting Team will show you new and existing techniques adversaries use; followed by our Response Team training you on how to hunt for new and existing techniques.
- You will learn about the latest real-world hacking techniques
- You will leave knowing how to hunt for these techniques in your environment
- Bring your own laptop, log into our cloud environment and hunt for threats yourself using your newly acquired skills
- See a live red team/blue team exercise
Who Should Attend:
If you manage a Security Operations Center; are a Security Analyst; Threat Intel Analyst or Incident Responder this is an immersive and interactive training to hunt, identify and get ahead of your attackers before a mega-breach occurs.
8:00AM - 8:30AM
- Breakfast is served
8:30AM - 10:30AM
- Overwatch Threat Hunting - War stories from the trenches; what CrowdStrike sees from 51 billion endpoint events
10:30AM - 12:30PM
- Training - How to hunt for new and existing adversaries
12:30PM - 2:00PM
- Track the steps of a real pen-tester through a Red Team/Blue Team Exercise (working lunch)
Register now and take your organization's ability to detect and hunt to the next level.
Get access to more content by becoming a member of Consortium today.