Half Day Training Course: Cyber Security - Advanced Threat Hunting
Thursday, September 21 | 8:30am - 2:00pm EST
Venue: The Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer St. | Boston, MA 02210
On September 21, you're invited to join CrowdStrike and Consortium Networks for an intense adversary threat hunting program.
In this exclusive event, you'll learn the latest advanced adversary techniques and tradecraft and advance your threat hunting skills and methods.
- You will learn about the latest real-world hacking techniques
- You will leave knowing how to hunt for these techniques in your environment
- Bring your own laptop, log into our cloud environment and hunt for threats yourself using your newly acquired skills
- See a live red team/blue team exercise
8:00AM - 8:30AM
- Breakfast is served
8:30AM - 10:30AM
- Overwatch Threat Hunting - War stories from the trenches; what CrowdStrike sees from 51 billion endpoint events
10:30AM - 12:30PM
- Training - How to hunt for new and existing adversaries
12:30PM - 2:00PM
- Track the steps of a real pen-tester through a Red Team/Blue Team Exercise (working lunch)
Register now and take your organization's ability to detect and hunt to the next level.
Get access to more content by becoming a member of Consortium today.